Search This Blog

May 18, 2014

End of the Year Teacher Gifts

It's the end of the school year and many people are wondering what to get their child's teacher as a gift.  I love ALL the gifts I receive from kids (personalized gifts, drawings, gift cards, etc.), but my favorite are the practical gifts.  Because I know how I am and what I like, I have been searching the web (Pinterest mostly) to find gifts for my kids teachers.  Each one of my children have two teachers (6 teachers total), so I want to find something that won''t break the bank, is cute, and practical.  Another idea that was brought to my attention is to find a couple of other parents in your child's room and go in on a gift together.  This is a HUGE money saver.

Because you took the time to create or buy something for your child's teacher, I am sure they will appreciate anything you give them.  Below are some of my favorite ideas for end of the year teacher gifts.  I know there are so many more, but these stuck out to me. 

Teacher Gift Idea #1: Cookie Jar with the teacher's favorite cookies.

 Teacher Gift Idea #2: Summer Time Themed Gift

 Teacher Gift Idea #3: Cup filled with sharpies: "Because of you, my mind is SHARP for next year."

Teacher Gift Idea #4: Starbucks Gift Card

Teacher Gift Idea #5: S'mores Gift




Teacher Gift Idea #6: Orange You Glad It's Summer?


Teacher Gift Idea #7: Simply the Best

Teacher Gift Idea #8: Tearrific Teacher

   Teacher Gift Idea #9: Polished Teacher

Hope these gift ideas help you! 












No comments:

Post a Comment