Search This Blog

March 9, 2012

Turkey Bruschetta Panini

As I opened my email this morning, this recipe was waiting patiently in my inbox.  I am over the moon excited about this sandwich.  One of my friends recently mentioned making panini's on a George Foreman grill, so I know it is meant for me to make this recipe.  It has some really great, fresh ingredients.  I know you will enjoy it!  Happy cooking and eating everyone!

Recipe: Turkey Bruschetta Panini (Courtesy of Kraftrecipes.com)
Ingredients:
2 slices of Italian bread
4 slices of Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Cracked Black Pepper Turkey Breast
1 Mozzarella Cheese Slice
2 fresh basil leaves
1tbsp of mayo  with olive oil (reduced fat)
1tbsp of roasted garlic
1 slice of tomato


Directions:

Heat panini grill 
Fill bread slices with turkey, cheese, basil and tomatoes.
Spread outside of sandwich with mayo.
Grill 3 min. or until golden brown.
**If you don't have a panini grill, heat skillet on medium heat. Cook sandwich 5 min. on each side or until cheese is melted and sandwich is golden brown on both sides, gently pressing down top of sandwich with a spatula to flatten slightly as it cooks

No comments:

Post a Comment