Search This Blog

January 11, 2012

Harrell Update

Just wanted to give everyone an update on what's going on in the life of the Harrell's.  We are all doing well.  Jmak will be ONE in 9 days...TIME IS FLYING by.  She is so smart, beautiful, and yes- SPOILED too.  That's okay though, she is our only girl, so she can be spoiled.  She wants to do everything everyone else is doing; she is very observant.  She loves her big brother and they are constantly laughing or playing with each other.  There are times when she takes one of Noah's toys and then the laughing and playing stops.

Noah is doing well too.  He is still in love with Mickey Mouse and now he has discovered some weird show: something about an Umizumi...NO CLUE!  He is also very smart: counting, ABC's, and VERY talkative.  He is so animated.  He always wants to tell Nick what's happening on his shows.  He loves to read to us (he makes up a story based on the pictures).  He has the biggest smile and the biggest heart.  Nick and I are both very blessed to have two wonderful children (not to mention, two GORGEOUS children- must get it from me lol).

I am doing a lot of cooking, blogging, and grad school work.  I love doing two out of three of those things :).  So far my recipes have been very successful.  I enjoy trying new recipes and posting them to my blog.  I love the response I am getting.  Nick and I have a lot of things happening in the next few months and we are excited.  We are hoping for a great 2012: a year of many blessings, family time, and exploration.

No comments:

Post a Comment