Search This Blog

December 11, 2011

12 Days of Cooking/Baking

Can you believe there are only 14 days until Christmas?  AHHHHHHH!!!!!! Some of you are planning parties, some of you are attending parties, and some of you are thinking of your Christmas menu already.  I remember when I was on post, we would have cookie exchange parties and I loved it, but I got tired of making the same cookies over and over.  So, to get you ready for Christmas parties or your Christmas menu, starting on December 12th, I will be posting one item that you can cook (it could be an appetizer, side order, or main dish) and one item that you can bake (cookies, cupcakes, cakes, holiday sweet treats).  Some of these will be my own personal recipes and others will be from either friends or some of my favorite websites.

I love that you all are visiting my page, but I would really love it if you could become a follower of the blog.  Also, don't forget to get your pampered chef orders in!

Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment