Search This Blog

December 1, 2011

I'm Back to Blogging



I was inspired by a couple of my friends who are bloggers to return to it.  I figured there are family and friends who want to know what is going on in the life of the Harrell's and this is probably the easiest way to keep everyone up to date.  When I was pregnant with Noah (my 2yr old), I blogged about his development and about the weeks after his birth.  Then life happened and I found I had no time for it anymore.  Then, once I started teaching, I started a classroom blog.  Now that I am a stay-at-home mom/Independent Pampered Chef Consultant/Graduate Student, I decided I needed an outlet to write about what is happening in my life, my business, and school.  


I have two beautiful children (which I am sure you will read a lot about), Noah who is two and Jordyn (JMAK) who is 10 months old.  My children are complete opposites of one another.  Noah was born about five weeks early.  Ever since he was born, he has been the social child of the family (gets it from his mamma).  As a baby, he would go to anyone (at times, that frightened me, because he would go to complete strangers).  He was and is the child who can go up to anyone and strike up a conversation.  On the other hand, Jordyn (JMAK the diva) was born one week ahead of my due date.  She is very much an introvert.  She does like people (like her daddy).  She is perfectly fine with just being with mommy and daddy.  When someone tried to hold her, if she doesn't know you or recognize you, she will not come to you. She started rolling over at 2 months old.  She started crawling at 3 months old, and she started walking at 8 months old.  I think she is extremely smart and a fast learner. She wants to do everything Noah is doing.


My husband Nick is a male nurse (I call him a murse).  He was an officer in the United States Army Nurse Corp, but got out after his four years of service.  After working at a local hospital and I decided to go back to school and be a stay at home mom, Nick started travel nursing again.  We love it.  The kids are still young, so we can do it for awhile.  

I hope you will enjoy reading about the life of the Harrell's.  Maybe you will be inspired by something I write or a recipe I post.  Maybe your comments/feedback will in turn inspire me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment