Search This Blog

December 10, 2011

I've got that...lazy feeling!

Do you ever get into one of those moods where you don't want to do anything or go anywhere or be bothered by anyone?  That was my day yesterday (and will probably be my day today).  The weather is perfect for just sitting on the couch, snuggled up with my babies, munching on food all day.  I didn't do any school work, I was barely on facebook, and I watched so many bad shows, but I don't feel guilty.  I think everyone needs a day or two to just be.  

Yesterday as we were relaxing, Noah went up to Jordyn, picked her up (as best as he could being two), and kissed her on the forehead and then said, "I love you and I got you baby."  I cried and he told me not too, he loves me too, which then made me cry even more.  I love that he loves his baby sister the way that he does.  Yes, they get into it here and there because he hasn't gotten the concept of sharing and she hasn't gotten the concept of bothering her brother (which I don't think she ever will).  The point is, the love between two sibblings is so amazing.  I hope this bond that my babies have will continue.  I really want them to be best friends forever.  I want him to protect his sister when someone does her wrong. I want her to screen her brothers future girlfriends, so that I am not so tough on them when I meet them, and I want them to be able to count on each other.  

Well, hopefully today I can at least get a little work done, but if I don't...oh well :).  

No comments:

Post a Comment