Search This Blog

December 14, 2011

Mid-Week Dinner Menu: Pork Chop Sandwiches and Potato Fries


So this is a recipe that you can make when you don't feel like doing too much cooking.  You can add whatever toppings you want to it. It's simple and a family pleaser. Happy Cooking everyone!

Ingredients: Bread, Boneless Pork Chops, Eggs, Milk, Seasoning, Italian Bread Crumbs, 1 packet of Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning, Ranch dressing, and whatever toppings you like (I used lettuce, tomatoes, and cheese).

Directions: 
1. Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.  Take a baking pan (I use my Pampered Chef Cookie Sheet. I could have used a bar pan too) and spray it with nonstick cooking spray.  Set aside.  Rinse your meat.

2. Season your pork chop with whatever you like (I use my normal, season all, garlic powder, and black pepper).  In a separate bowl (I use my Pampered Chef Coating trays...I absolutely LOVE these), mix 2 eggs and about 2tbsp of milk together.  In another bowl (tray), mix about a cup of Italian bread crumbs and the packet of hidden valley ranch seasoning.

3. Dip the pork chops into the egg mixture and then into the bread crumb mixture.  After you have completely coated each side, place on the pre-greased cooking sheet. Bake on each side for 10 minutes or until the meat is no longer pink.
 

4. I toasted my bread. Then I put ranch dressing (instead of mayo) on both pieces of bread.  Then I added the pork chop, cheese, lettuce, and tomato.  Cut the sandwich in half and enjoy. 


Potato fries:  
Cut potatoes in the shape of chips.  I used my Pampered Chef mandolin to cut my fries (Well my husband used my mandolin :) )Season them with whatever you like.  Then fry them until they are golden brown.  As soon as they come out, season with black pepper and season all.  Serve with your sandwich.



No comments:

Post a Comment