Search This Blog

December 2, 2011

The Ornament Bandit

Ever since we put the Christmas tree up, my 10 month old Jordyn (Jmak) has been fascinated with the tree. Nick and I will come in the living room and notice that two particular ornaments are always missing from the tree.  We find them in the fireplace, under a chair, or by the tv.  We know who it is, but have no proof.  So, today I decided to investigate this suspicious crime.  Our prime suspect is Jordyn MaKenzie.  I present my case:

                                                  Trying to kiss up to mommy...hmm suspect

Scoping out the scene (with a smirk)

Checking for witnesses

GOTCHA!!!! Snatching the ornament

Trying to flee the scene of the crime, she realized she was caught, so she just smiled at me.

PUNISHMENT: After careful deliberation, the judge (me) decided to give her kisses!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment